Compelling Sunday is back for week five of 2017! Each week, I’ll share with you the top posts on Programming and Quality Assurance. Without further ado, here are the top posts this week.
Quality Assurance and Automation
- SyntheticMonitoring – Martin Fowler
- Offline Test Execution – Willy-P. Schaub(VS ALM Rangers)
- 33 test automation leaders to follow on Twitter – (TechBeacon)
- Top 10 Famous and Interesting Bugs in The Tech World – Vijay Prabhu
- Vagrant and Docker for Test Automation Engineers – Joe Colantonio
- Component Testing (or Module Testing) Explained with a Simple Example – (Software Testing Help)
- Multi-threading in C#: Back to Basics (Part 1 of N) – Jon McKee(Code Project)
- Task.Run vs. Task.Factory.StartNew – (Microsoft Blogging Community)
- C#7: Pattern Matching – (SomewhatAbstract)
- What Software Developers Should Know About Continuous Integration – John Sonmez(Simple Programmer)
I hope you have enjoyed this week’s roundup! If you’ve got a favorite post for the week, please share in the comments! If you’d like to share one of your posts for the Reader Submissions section, comment on this post.