Taking Software Quality to New Heights
Taking Software Quality to
Are you tired of "Hello World" examples?
Learn how to write automated tests through working
I Know What Works ...
Over the past five years I have tried and done it all
when it comes to test automation
... and What Doesn't
I can guide you through the tangle of tools and
encourage you when you lose your confidence
Why You Should Trust Me
- Quality Assurance Architect at Progress
- Code Project Most Valuable Person MVP
- DZone Most Valuable Blogger MVB
- 90+ Published Articles Code Project
- 1000 000+ article views
- 200 000+ amazing readers for 2015
- Design PatternsUtilize the power of various design patterns so that you can achieve more maintainable and readable automated tests. Find How
- DevOps and CILearn how to integrate Jenkins in you continuous integration process. Contains guides how to setup source control, test execution or publish test results. Find How
- Design And ArchitectureMore abstract, visionary improvements that you might bring to your test automation projects that do not depend on the utilised test automation framework such as WebDriver or Testing Framework. Find How
- Automation ToolsLearn how to create various automation tools to skip executing tedious and error prompt day-to-day activities. Find How
APIs and Frameworks
- .NETThe series contains diverse types of topics- C# code for testing various complicated scenarios, productivity tips and tricks, geeky benchmarks. Find How
- WebDriverConsists of tons of practical information how to start writing automation tests with WebDriver. Find How
- JenkinsLearn how to integrate Jenkins in you continuous integration process. Find How
- SpecFlowUse SpecFlow to define, manage and automatically execute human-readable acceptance tests in .NET projects. Find How
- Testing FrameworkTesting Framework exposes numerous properties and methods to help you easily build non-brittle, maintainable functional tests. Find How
- TFS Test APILearn how to use the private MS Test Manager TFS API for various scenarios. Find How
- Thank you for sharing. I find all of your articles quite useful.
- Fascinating: I can see myself breaking all sorts of "rules" with this information!
- This is a great article. Your stuff is always in depth.